Castello Double Cream Blue - Crisi's Steak Bites


One thing I love is rare steak with A1 Sauce!  I always buy one from work and cut in 2/3rds.  The larger to cook well done for my better half and the rest for me super moo'ing rare!  I do love many steak sauces but the one closest to my heart is A1 Steak Sauce.  


When have to cut cheese at work and realize know have to do some 'Castello Blue', I get excited.  It's creamy, a tad salty, the blue is strong but like a protective outlaw biker uncle that does not offend.  And what the hell is better than your fave steak with your fave sides and some blue cheese!?!?!?!

Voila one of my faves small dinner bites.   
  • Castello Blue spread on toasted or grilled crostini.  
  • Steak cooked to your liking.
  • Steak sauce.  

Chicago would be so proud of me!   REMEMBER, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO EAT BADLY!





Comments